Alisa Smith, President- B.S. Psychology; M.B.A. Degree- University of Pittsburgh. Corporate Zone Training Manager. Over twenty-four years’ diverse experience.
Allyson Smith, Chief Executive Officer- B.S. Industrial Engineering- Purdue University. Current Administrator. Over twenty-six years’ diverse experience.
Harvey Smith, Sr., V P Finance/Diversity Chairman. Diversity training dating to the 1970s. B.S. Degree-accounting Penn State University, and a M.B.A. degree from the University of Pittsburgh. He has over forty-seven years’ of diverse experience.
Harvey Smith, Jr. VP Marketiing. B.S. Degree Business Management- West Virginia University. Co-Head Football Coach, Women’s Professional Football Team. Over twenty-seven years diversified business experience.
Terry Smith, Presentation Specialist. B.S. Degree Business Management- Penn State University. Assistant Head College Football Coach. Over twenty-three years’ diversified experience.
Alison Smith. Presentation Specialist. B.S. Degree Accounting. Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Business Manager- residential facility. Over twenty years’ experience.
Marian Smith. Administrative Assistant. Several college courses. Owned and managed a beauty salon for over twenty years.
Innovative Business Products & Services, LLC (IBPS) was certified by Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council in September 2015 - current expiration date - September 30, 2017.
P.O. Box 722 Monroeville, PA 15146
Contact: Harvey Smith, Sr.
IBPS offers diversity, inclusion, and sensitivity training to corporate employees or we can provide the services to your corporate trainers, train the trainers.
1) Innovative diversity, inclusion, and sensitivity training in all areas of diversity including: gender; race; disabilities; sexual orientation; generations; and ex-offenders
2) We can develop an Elearning, online, on-the-go diversity training program designed for busy individual based on time frame options of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes.
3) Recruitment of and Outreach to diverse talent
4) Diversity website review
5) Development of diversity mission/vision statements
6) Health Care/Wellness Indemnity Plan FICA Tax Savings Program
7) Black History Month presentations (February); Women’s History Month presentations (March); Women’s Equity Day presentations (August 26th).
Diversity presentations at:
1) The Pennsylvania State University- Department of African Studies
2) Indiana University of Pennsylvania – Department of African Studies
3) Grand Canyon University – Latino Student Union/Diversity Curriculum Development
4) Pittsburgh International Airport
5) Association for the Study of African American Life and Health
Objectives Women' History Month Presentations:
To present women’s historical perspectives – ancient time to modern time – and a timeline
To present choices and leadership Issues
To present best practice strategies for women’s upward career movement
To present best practice leadership skills
To present women’s employment status and related statistics
To teach women how to perform better for success in the workplace
Contact: Harvey Smith, Sr.,VP Finance/Diversity Chairman. Business Phone: 412-894-3132 Email: email@example.com
INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PRODUCTS & SERVICES, LLC
A Certified Minority Business Enterprise
A Women's Owned Business
PO BOX 722
Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146
IBPS provides diversity, inclusion, and sensivity training. Other services include: recruitment of diverse talent; diversity website recommendations; diversity mission/vision statement reviews.
1) Business ethics/governance training
2) Innovative diversity, inclusion, and unconscious bias training in all areas of diversity including: gender; race; disabilities; sexual orientation; and generations.
3) New Department- Marketing products to corporations, non-profit organizations and federal, state, and local agencies.
1) A certified MBE by National Minority Supplier Development Council
2) A Women’s Owned Business Enterprise
What separates IBPS from our competition?
Our vision is to provide adequate tools that will lead to an optimum corporate cultural mix and corporate synergy.
1) We are the only firm that present positive historical information on African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and women. Our Diversity Department Head is a published author.
2) Included is our innovative training in leadership advancement including “flat world” discussion of technological advances.
3) Our extensive services in the women’s equity area offers leadership training for women
4) Our ability to quickly market new products in select areas in northeastern USA.
IBPS - Mission Statement: “To present positive historical perspectives of diverse Americans leading to more productive workers, a better community, and a better America.”
IBPS has a newly developed marketing department that is involved in selling products in Pennsylvania, Maryland and New York. Potential markets include for profit corporations, non-profit organizations and federal, state, and local governments.
Our marketing department is headed by Harvey Smith, Jr., VP Marketing, who has over twenty years of successful marketing experience. Harvey has been involved in selling medical supplies and devices in the health care industry. Harvey has a successful record that has included drop ship sales to hospitals and medical facilities throughout the Pennsylvania area. Harvey is capable of leading a substantial sales effort for products that are new to our geographical area of coverage. Harvey’s annual sales volumes in the Western Pennsylvania and Northern West Virginia areas have ranged from $1,000,000 to $7,000,000.
As a certified Minority business enterprise and a women’s owned business we are able to have access to a wide range of business opportunities.
IBPS markets products through a drop-ship method whereby products are delivered directly from the manufacturer to the customer.
Contact: Harvey Smith, Sr.,VP Finance/Diversity Chairman. Phone: 412-894-3132; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org