50 Creative Essay Topics for College Undergraduates
Sometimes thinking about an essay is even more troublesome than writing the essay itself. I have always struggled whenever my professor would give me an assignment without a topic.
I have 4 older siblings. I would request them to write my essay and they would help me throughout. But there is a twist, they would help me but they would not write the title for the essay. My elder brother used to tell me to read the complete essay and devise a title myself.
This way I would think of 10 to 20 titles for my essay and eventually, it helped me and enhanced my thought process.
If you are a good essay writer, you will find it quite easy to write essays. This is because you are already good with grammar and sentence structure. The papers are also written to make people aware of a given social issue that needs to be investigated to find solutions.
- What 3 books would you recommend to your best friend and why?
- Which 3 politicians are working perfectly in your country and how?
- Describe an event of your best friend’s life that has influenced your life and how?
- What incident in your life changed you and why?
- How do you manage stress?
- Should education be free for everyone?
- What do you prefer, face-to-face dating or a long-distance relationship?
- Should college students be given physical education?
- What do you feel when you look at the sky?
- What do you prefer, celebrating sports from the stands or the goal line?
- Would you hire an essay writing service if you are stuck with your essay, why or why not?
- Write about your ideal personality
- Your friend is going on vacation to a different country. What will you suggest to him/her?
- What is your best friend’s biggest strength?
- What is your best friend’s biggest weakness?
- Do you perform SWOT analysis before availing yourself of any opportunity, why or why not?
- Write about an idea for a YouTube video that will go viral
- Differentiate between Facebook and Instagram
- What do you think is better for communication, WhatsApp or Snapchat?
- Write about a failure of your life that has impacted your life?
- How do you cope with depression and anxiety?
- Your friend is in a stressful condition; how will you help him/her?
- Write about a person who is rich but has no money?
- How do you measure the worth of a gift?
- Which thing in life is most valuable to you and why?
- Have you ever felt stress using social media, why or why not?
- What is the value of music in your life?
- Write about the happiest day of your life
- Write about your favorite athlete
- Write about any experience in which you felt lost or frustrated
- Write about your life experience in which you felt a communication barrier. What could have you done differently to overcome the barrier?
- How do you think a smoker can quit smoking?
- Do you think people can be successful without taking formal education?
- Is education necessary for a successful career?
- What are your goals and aims in life? How have you planned to pursue them? What have you done so far?
- How do you think COVID-19 has impacted your life?
- Have you ever fallen in love, why or why not?
- Do you think drug addicts are a threat to society, why or why not?
- If you are the President of the country, what changes would you make for your society?
- Write about the influence your best friend has in your life
- Is it fair to be selfish in life to achieve success, why or why not?
- What do you think about the production and sale of cigarettes? Should they be made illegal, why or why not?
- Do you believe that participating in team sports can develop good characteristics, why or why not?
- Would you take a year off after finishing high school, why or why not?
- How do you think divorce influences the children?
- Why students get dropped out from high school or college, discuss 5 major reasons.
- Write about things that make you feel depressed.
- Your teacher has caught your friend breaking a school rule, would you save your friend, why or why not?
- Do you believe in happy endings, why or why not?
- Discuss the effects of literacy on society.
One last piece of advice, do not rush in selecting a topic. A good essay writer always researches first before writing. It is therefore highly recommended that you shortlist 3-4 topics for your essay and then perform some research on them.
This will let you know what sort of data is available on the internet for you to use in your paper. Is it enough for your selected topic or not? You need to be confident first otherwise you might get stuck in your paper and there will be no helpful data available.
In the academic sphere, most essay writer online tend to spend time on the introduction of their essays. This allows them to grab the attention of the readers. Writing without any proper planning would force the writer to take more time in writing his/her piece.
Moreover, it is also recommended that you develop a habit to think about the topic yourself rather than relying on the internet. Yes, you can use the internet to get the relevant data but you should at least give it a try and think about the topic yourself.
I hope you may find the topic of your interest from the given topics. Do not select any topic in a hurry. Do not forget to perform your research before selecting the topic. That’s it you are good to go now. Thank you!
Can I Get Caught Using an Essay Writing Service Online? Read On
Can I Pay an Essay Writer Online?
Can I Pay an Essay Writer to Do My Essay?
Can I Pay Someone to Write My Essay for Me Fast?
Can I Use a Paper Writing Service for Free?
For More Information: