Here's some information I thought I could include in my bio.
- Attended Virginia Tech
- 2002-2003 Host of "Beltway Edition", a community affairs show on public access television, Fairfax, Virginia. Encouraged to audition for show by neighbor, who worked at the public access channel and felt I would be great as a talk show host. Channeled by admiration of Oprah and Katie Couric to win the hosting spot.
- Photo shoot Style Q magazine, hair magazine
- Realtor, RE/MAX Premier
- Property Manager Real Estate Investment Trust companies (REITs) and Real Estate Developers
- Cofounder of support group H.O.P.E. (helping other people endure)
- Married 28 years and counting. The story my husband likes to share is after only a couple of dates, I told him, "Though you don't know it yet, you're going to marry me." I learned early in life how to DREAM BIG and how to claim what I want.
- Mother of 2 children and grandmother of 2 grandchildren
- I feel passionately the void of mature women, of style and substance, in the fashion industry need to be filled.
The Charles Whittington Collection
The home of the Double Stiletto!