(Recent press and accolades below)
Whether they are waking up in Afghanistan to support our troops or hitting the stage with bands like Theory Of A Deadman, Hinder, Saving Abel, or Halestorm, Lansdowne is the hardest working unsigned rock act in America.
Jon Ricci (vocals), Shaun Lichtenstein (guitar), and Glenn Mungo (drums) have built a sound and live show that rivals their major label counterparts, filled with soaring arena-friendly choruses and an energy showcased by dynamic stage antics and the aspiration to leave each crowd asking, "Where the hell did these guys come from?!"
Last summer's release of the band's first attempt at active rock, A Day In The Life, earned Lansdowne a spot on multiple Billboard charts and elevated them as a bona fide rock standout. The trio from Boston was featured by numerous industry A&R resources, including Crazed Hits and Alternative Addiction, and was called "Quite possibly one of the greatest unsigned rock bands out there" by Hitpredictor.
With no time to lose, Lansdowne will be releasing their debut full length, Blue Collar Revolver, this spring and will be supporting it with various touring and radio efforts.
- "A Day In The Life" EP debuted on multiple Billboard charts, including Top Albums in Boston and Heatseakers
- "Watch Me Burn" named Song of the Year by WTOS 105.1 FM, Lansdowne nominated for Band of the Year
- "Quite possibly one of the greatest unsigned rock bands out there" - Hit Predictor
- Entertainment parter with USO Wisconsin, featured at Summerfest in 2009 and 2010
- Entertainment partner with USO New York, featured performance on the USS Kearsarge and Times Square during Fleet Week 2008
- Toured the Middle East in support of our troops (12/08-01/09, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Kyrgzystan)
- Two-time NACA Showcase act (2010 NACA Nationals, 2007 NACA Northeast)
- Music has been licensed extensively, most recently including MTV, New England Patriots, and iRobot
- Internationally touring, 500+ shows, including over 100 college shows and 20+ military shows